Your Company’s Digital Communications Expertly Written and Synced Across Industry Channels and Social Media Platforms
Seasoned marketing copywriter, content strategist and creative writer with 25 years of experience, focused on business-to-business (B2B) and business-to-consumer (B2C) websites, marketing, and digital content.
I specialize in producing articles, websites, blogs, SEO content, case studies, video, proposals, academic papers, books (nonfiction and fiction), and more. I’ve developed brands, syncing communications across all platforms and social media to create a powerful, concerted message. My work has won honors and awards, including finalist for the Smithsonian Innovation Award. Based in Fairfield, Iowa, I’ve worked 100s of gigs for tech companies, startups, small businesses, universities, entertainment companies, nonprofits, individuals, and entrepreneurs.
• Full bio at LinkedIn
• Comprehensive portfolio available on request
• Total alignment with your creative, design and technical teams and vendors
• Expertise in social media channels including managing campaigns
ELEVATE YOUR WRITING TO BECOME A LEADER IN YOUR FIELD
Visitors to your website and readers of your posts and articles give you an opportunity to influence them — for about 8 seconds. You must make the connection immediately and at a meaningful level. I help individuals and organizations translate missions and aspirations into communications that get results, rapidly and cost-effectively.
Brand Creation and Management
- Working with you, I’ll create language to describe your brand, products and services that’s original, impacting and exciting
- In understanding your brand, I’ll weave your message into all writing projects, whether a full website, a rewrite, social media posts, expert articles, etc. This is invaluable in creating customer confidence.
- Manage all your online content (it can get complicated), including website and all social media
- Work with your team to tap their experience and use it in all writing
- I’m a WordPress and CMS expert, adept with most technology, requiring no training or learning curve
- I can work with you to devise a forward-looking communications strategy
- I can write not only to your business goals, but to your future ones, too—that is, where you want to be in 1/2/5 years
Article, Blog and Social Media Writing
- Posts of 600-800 words or your choice, posted on your website or on social media such as Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter
- I can create a content library on your website, building it out over time
- Discuss and list compelling topics with you and write them, one by one
- I use ample SEO keywords, insuring that articles appear in Google search
- Work includes research, interviews, image selection, page design, and links to appropriate outside sources
- I’ll produce a rapid initial draft and subsequent drafts, working with you until it’s just right
- I will do all the work—you only need to approve.
- Press releases, press kits, ads, email marketing
- Reports, papers, presentations
- Profiles, bios, executive ghostwriting, personal letters
- Creative writing, such as storytelling, film, and fiction
I’ve worked over 25 years on these and other projects. Please inquire about your area of interest and I will send you links to related writing samples.
Fee. 20% discount on your first project. Make Contact
Sampling of Clients
• FoodChain ID
• Shoah Foundation
• Voice of America
• Iowa State Bank
• Texas Instruments
• Ideal Energy, Inc.
• U.S. Dept of Energy
• U.S. Dept. of Agriculture
• Constellation Energy
• Physicians Employment
• Naviance, Inc.
• Maharishi University
• Omega Institute for Holistic Studies
• Genetic ID
• Newport Nautical Museum
• K12, Inc.
“Warren interviewed our team, took in our history and goals, analyzed our offerings, and worked up a point-on messaging strategy that we used in all our marketing communications.”
—Matt Rausenberger, VP, Partner Alliances
Swrve (former COO, MindWorks), Broomfield, CO
“Warren doesn’t need a lot of direction, and he comes with a lot of knowledge, so he’s able to write about just about any topic. His work for us was fantastic.”
—Faith Connolly, Ph.D., Executive Director
Johns Hopkins University Education Research Consortium
“Warren is the best copywriter I ‘ve worked with. He brings an amazing depth of understanding to the job. Whereas others often write fluff, Warren makes it interesting. He always understands the big picture.”
—Mary Romano, Media Director
Prairie Mountain Media
“Warren has a sophistication, a flexibility, a sense of humor, and the ability to get along not only with technical people but also with management. As a writer, he is very good at making the complex understandable.”
Director of Marketing Communications, Candle Corp.
El Segundo, CA